Students can access thousands of e-books and audiobooks through the St. Louis County Library. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Look up your student ID number on Infinite Campus. It will be 10 digits long.
2. Go to Overdrive.SLCL.org and click login.
3. Your library card number is 099 followed by that 10-digit ID number. For example, 0991234567890. Your PIN will be 1234.
4. Once you find a book, click "borrow" then "listen/read in browser."
5. To read on a tablet or phone, download the Libby app and use the same login information to create an account. Choose St. Louis County Library as your library and it will be easy from there!